Ankyra Sound I'm a war of head vs. heart.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
<style>.forest12 .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#494a43; } .forest12 p {padding: 0px 9px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px; } .forest12 b {color:#fbfbfd; letter-spacing:-.1px; } .forest12 {background-color:#1a2a34; background-image:url('http://i.imgur.com/FTTNJWe.png'); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; } .forest12 .float {float:right; width:0px; height:10px; } .forest12 .text {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#94958f; letter-spacing:.1px; word-spacing:.1px; line-height:18px; width:460px; text-align:justify; padding: 20px 20px 360px 20px; } .forest12-border {width:500px; margin:0 auto; }</style>
As Caiaphas drew closer, the pewter agouti practically crumbled to the ground -- a posture that signified she was most humble. Caiaphas remained unruffled, her expression inscrutable as she regarded the slate creature. She had answered the Warden's inquiry swift enough, though vaguely Caiaphas thought she detected something in the semblance of bemusement in the female's tone and manner. While the female's explanation had a vein of truth to it, Caiaphas could not blindly trust the word of strangers.

Wickedly, the waif entertained the idea of feigning ignorance and denying the female into the Strand. Unlike Aktaie, Caiaphas was decidedly cruel -- and without remorse for any reprehensible action. However, Aktaie was sick and Caiaphas knew the Strand could benefit from bolstered members. "Is that so?" She inquired slyly, her head tilted to the side as she spoke. "How should I take the word of a stranger?"

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 29, 2014, 02:25 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 29, 2014, 06:00 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 30, 2014, 06:49 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 06:53 PM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Kharis - October 31, 2014, 09:29 AM
RE: I'm a war of head vs. heart. - by Caiaphas - November 03, 2014, 08:26 PM