Ankyra Sound you and me, we got something to lose.
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
when caiaphas first reawoke, she felt a crackle of electric energy revive her.

that band of power had fluctuated, and now she felt it gradually fading.

first the boy. now, the little girl. she knew that the overworld had reanimated her for a purpose, and for once, her own selfish errand aligned with that of the spirit world.

to save her bloodline.

staring down at the doe-eyed girl, so different than her own daughter's eyes and yet -- somehow -- exactly the same! you must try to climb the mount. caiaphas motioned to the rim that had once secured a brawling raleska and @Rhakios. but if you cannot, girl, drink from the pool and scream -- scream until your family comes.

a pulse shivered through her.

caiaphas' life blood was draining.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 05, 2023, 02:55 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 06, 2023, 05:07 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 14, 2023, 10:32 AM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 20, 2023, 05:49 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 24, 2023, 09:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 28, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - November 28, 2023, 06:31 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Caiaphas - November 30, 2023, 07:44 PM
RE: you and me, we got something to lose. - by Sobeille - December 11, 2023, 03:49 PM