Moonsong Glacier don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby
Pledged
Moongrove
writing letters addressed to the fire
780 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
They quickly assembled, and Ariadne was grateful. Thank you for coming here so quickly, she began, regarding each of the individuals with a smile—Ghost included. Since our pack hunt was a success, and our sister villages have been kind to us while we established ourselves, I wish to gift them the meat from our hunt and some furs I've prepared.

@Valiant, please take one to Moonglow—request the audience of Kukutux and Aiolos, and tell them what I have told you. Although she was still hurt by their last interaction, she had a duty to repay Moonglow for their generosity.

-@Towhee Jr, please take one to Moonspear—for sistraa. Please tell her I think of her and her family and wish them well.- Her ptreo was still clunky, and she hoped she had gotten the message across.

@Raiyuk, please bring this to Rodyn and Heph when you return home and thank them for their generous gift. She'd been lucky to catch his scent; it was easy enough to borrow him for this errand.

She looked at each of them and asked, Do you have any questions?
Messages In This Thread
don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by RIP Ariadne - December 18, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 18, 2023, 05:43 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 18, 2023, 06:16 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 19, 2023, 05:40 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by RIP Ariadne - December 19, 2023, 10:45 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 19, 2023, 11:46 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Raiyuk - December 19, 2023, 08:41 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 20, 2023, 07:25 AM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Valiant - December 20, 2023, 11:36 PM
RE: don’t call me kid, don’t call me baby - by Towhee Jr - December 23, 2023, 10:02 AM