Moonsong Glacier or at the altar, standing thin as the air
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
654 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
"I was able to check on your altar," Valiant remembered. "Some things did need replenishing — but I took care of it."

Ariadne's heart skipped a beat; he remembered! Oh, she breathed, feeling tremendous relief at the news. That is wonderful—thank you so much for the help. How can I repay you? she asked, knowing the chore wasn't something he'd had to do.

There was prompting from him that Raindrop was unaware of the villages, and she was happy to oblige with his request. It all started with Moonglow, which my anaa founded after her pack had experienced a horrible natural disaster. Moonspear, my anaa's original home, was re-claimed a few seasons later by my sistraa, Sialuk. Then, my sea-dwelling sistraa and her fiance founded Moontide, where Valiant checked my altar. I lived there for a time, too, until my sistraa unexpectedly passed while giving birth. Out of my grief and a need to get away, I founded Moonsong not too long ago.

You are more than welcome to explore to your heart's desire, and I can accompany you if you wish! I am just afraid I will slow us down with this broken leg of mine! she looked down and huffed; she was tired of being bogged down by it. But I am more than happy to join you if that is your wish.
Messages In This Thread
or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 22, 2023, 03:58 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 22, 2023, 04:53 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 23, 2023, 09:26 AM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 23, 2023, 12:37 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Raindrop - December 23, 2023, 01:27 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - December 24, 2023, 03:32 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - December 24, 2023, 09:02 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 03, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Valiant - January 03, 2024, 07:46 PM
RE: or at the altar, standing thin as the air - by Ariadne - January 04, 2024, 06:07 PM