Ankyra Sound Into Acheron.. and possibly never back, {IC Joining}
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
A most unusual pall of faded summer warmth still clung to the Sound, the last testament of a season long since past. Caiaphas, delighted by the momentary lapse of chilly fall weather, had elected to spend the bulk of the day securing the premises of their pack and partaking in various Warden capacities.

As she prowled down through the underbrush, noting the brittle way most of the leaves and pinestraw crumbled sickly under her tread, she heard the entreating howl of another. Huffing, the Sound's Warden adopted a lofty trot -- one that carried smoothly until the dark, tall male was beheld in her vision.

Adopting her usual facade of politely cold indifference, Caiaphas regarded the lanky male and the sundry collection he had carried. Terrestrial as the flower was, it was left dismissed -- but a glean of curiosity subtly flickered across her muzzle as she inspected the seashell she proffered. She then looked to him expectantly, a curt silent appointed that demonstrated clearly she was awaiting explanation.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Into Acheron.. and possibly never back, {IC Joining} - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 03:02 PM