Ouroboros Spine but what about your quiet treason?
Moonglow
Delta
writing letters addressed to the fire
719 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
Ambassador
Asivaq began to cry when Kukutux came into sight, already feeling her mother's love from afar. When they came together, she pulled her closer, never wanting to let go, and drowned her senses in the scent of Moonglow—of home.

Anaa, she croaked. So much—you have new grandchildren! She laughed despite it all! This is @Atausiq, @Malguk, and @Sisamat! She touched each of the children on the top of their heads, placing a kiss between their ears as they were introduced. There ... was another ... but he went to the dancing lights not long ago. And from there, the happiness drained from her face. Little fox is what I call him, now.

What had happened? She breathed deeply, readying herself to recount all the ways in which she had failed.

Kigipigak built our own village south of here, and things were going well for a while. Stratos even joined us! But then little fox went to the dancing lights, and another pack settled next to ours. Kigipigak was forced to act as a constant guardian after that—they kept trespassing, and he did everything he could to keep us safe. She looked up at him, flashing an appreciative look. Things never let up, and we both were ... drained. I tried to do what I could, but it was useless. I .... Failed. Was not the best leader. She'd never been the best leader. We decided to move, hoping to come home ... and now we are here.

We would like to join Moonglow, if you will have us, anaa.
Messages In This Thread
but what about your quiet treason? - by Ariadne - April 26, 2024, 03:21 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Kigipigak - April 26, 2024, 03:29 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Kukutux - April 26, 2024, 03:50 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Ariadne - April 26, 2024, 04:19 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Kigipigak - April 26, 2024, 04:28 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Vairë - April 26, 2024, 04:45 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Kukutux - April 26, 2024, 06:00 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Nutuyikruk - April 26, 2024, 06:22 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Tautukpik - April 26, 2024, 07:25 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Ariadne - April 27, 2024, 12:39 PM
RE: but what about your quiet treason? - by Aiolos - April 28, 2024, 08:14 PM