Ouroboros Spine taimmalikii
Pledged
Moongrove
writing letters addressed to the fire
780 Posts
Ooc — Chan
Seer
"Is this your voice, or your anaa?" Kigipigak asked first.

It is my voice, Ariadne replied. It has been my voice my entire life—I just ignored it to be with you, and that was wrong of me. I am sorry. She'd abandoned everything for him; her life had become something she didn't particularly like, and only recently had she realized what she'd done. I should've been more steadfast in my beliefs and not abandoned them.

He went on to explain how he didn't see their differences as bad, and she shook her head, disagreeing. I need somebody who understands why I believe in what I do and participate. I somebody who understands, and I refuse to try and change you, Kigipigak. I know that you will never understand, and that is alright. We were just ... raised differently.

And that is why my anaa's way is what I believe—it was how I was raised, and it is what I believe to be true. I will no longer ignore the fact that I believe in this.

His last statement caused her lips to draw a taut line, and she sighed. If I marry again, it will be with a Sunshine person. I will not marry anybody outside of my beliefs again.
Messages In This Thread
taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 11:41 AM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 11:50 AM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 12:04 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 12:21 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 01:08 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by Kigipigak - May 19, 2024, 01:24 PM
RE: taimmalikii - by RIP Ariadne - May 19, 2024, 01:45 PM