Wheeling Gull Isle he's half the man and you're twice as tall
238 Posts
Ooc — Twin
i can't stand it. i n-need to be away from-- from it, from all of it. all it does is make me remember. because her memory was like poison, slowly killing her from the inside out.
dinah shifts slightly away, gathering herself with sniffles and coughs so that she may look her brother in the eyes. he, too, was sad, at least to her — he had aged, yes, and his face was now cloaked in a dark silt which had not been there when she last remembered seeing him. he looked so much like mama with his thin jaw and deep eyes; he did not look like daddy the way she did, and yet she still saw it in him, heard the same intonation in his voice.
he said mulherin's name the same way she'd imagine daddy would.
oh, dinah straightens herself up, eyes widening and ears pulling back. h-he's, um, he's a-- what was he? her boyfriend? her casual-make-out-buddy? some guy she'd met on a beach far away from here? were they even anything yet? would they ever be? a-a guy i like. wait, oh my gosh, not in that way, no, not-- um-- you'd like him too, i think, her lip curves into something that almost resembles a smile. he's from a place called redtail rise. w-we could... go visit him? maybe? once we get out of here? i don't think it's that far.
holy hell, she was talking way too much.
he was not going to buy this at all.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - June 06, 2024, 09:05 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - July 15, 2024, 10:36 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 03:12 PM