blood and rust
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
It was not until Eos professed her love for the sea did Caiaphas' coldness dissolve -- and even then, it only wilted momentarily. She cast her gaze towards the surf and considered Eos anew; Eos' statement meant she had some familiarity with the waters, which meant she could be an asset to the Nereides. There were all manner of wolves in their clan but few professed any knowledge of the brine, and if Eos could offer her own experience perhaps in this regard she would be a most treasured recruit. To Caiaphas, Eos' potential interest and knowledge in the ocean was more valuable than her knowledge as a healer.

"Have you knowledge of the Mother Sea, then?" She did not necessarily wait for a long winded reply -- a simple yes or no would have satiated her interest. "We will place you as an acolyte then. A recruit. Until you prove your worth to the Mother Sea and Mother Moon that is the title you will uphold to your Sisters. Come with me. We will issue you duties immediately." She turned and struck towards where the forest spread out to sea, all the while a sharp ear turned back to observe Eos' actions. "A first matter of importance, to harvest several types of seaweed for our ritual this coming moon. You can start with strap kelp, red ribbon and witches' hair." She turned then, a sly look on her face. "Be careful with the last one, and do not eat it."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
blood and rust - by Eos - October 30, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - October 30, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - November 09, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - November 11, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - November 17, 2014, 03:55 AM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - November 18, 2014, 10:48 PM