Wheeling Gull Isle he's half the man and you're twice as tall
238 Posts
Ooc — Twin
the mood between them shifts so quickly. it takes dinah a moment to register that judah is being completely serious; she doesn't think she's ever seen this side of him, at least not in such a brusque and abrasive manner.
this wasn't right. why was he looking at her like this? some ancient, primal instinct turns her stomach into knots. she recoils, the nape of her neck bristling as reactionary anger spills from her; her voice is suddenly frigid and oozing with resentment.
mom and ava don't want us anymore, judah.
mulherin is a good guy, she all but scoffs. he's-- he's good to me. he's sweet, and he's fun to be around, and he understands me. us. he knows what it's like! our mother is a fucking whore who replaced her d-dead husband's kids with the spawn of some-- some guy who's almost our age! and she had the fucking gall to try and get me to accept them as my brothers.
her breathing grows shallow in her chest, a painful lump forming in her throat. regret for raising her voice singes her tired features. i'm-- i'm going to go see him. you can either come with me, or i'll, i'll come back here to get you afterward, if you don't want to meet him. and if you still want to see mom, then we'll go to-- to rivenwood. after. but i want to see him, judah.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - June 06, 2024, 09:05 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 03:12 PM