Wheeling Gull Isle he's half the man and you're twice as tall
238 Posts
Ooc — Twin
you left me!
the tears that prickle in her eyes burn like hot magma, her lips curling into an agonized grimace. you left me. simeon left me, fucking malakai left me, everyone abandoned me to take care of mama. only for her to replace me right in front of my eyes! replace-- replace daddy! you don't know what it was like, ju. you don't.
why was he being like this? like a newborn fawn she feels the inescapable urge to flee deep in her gut, and yet she stays put; an icy, immovable force. the way he says mulherin's name makes her want to vomit.
why are you making me choose between the two of you? her eyes narrow into slits, cheeks darkened yet again by tearfall. i love you! you're my brother. but it's-- it's different with him. y-you can't do what he does for me. but that doesn't mean that it's not still me and you, judah. don't you fucking dare put words in my mouth like that.
love does not delight in evil,
but rejoices with the truth.
it always protects, always trusts,
always hopes, always perseveres.
Messages In This Thread
he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - June 06, 2024, 09:05 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 01:34 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 01:57 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Dinah - August 03, 2024, 02:51 PM
RE: he's half the man and you're twice as tall - by Judah - August 03, 2024, 03:12 PM