Ankyra Sound to dixie’s sunny shore
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
When Caiaphas intercepted Greyjoy there was a tangible sense of apprehension in the air. She stiffened as he spoke of an ursine among them -- in alarm her ears flew forward in a gesture of both horror and speculation.

It was not often that bear traveled to this end of the earth and Caiaphas, intrigued though without composure, sought to steady the male's reasonable doubts. Adopting a smooth mein of polite interest (though the fringe of her hackles spoke well of her true opinion on the matter) she struck forward, tracing Greyjoy's steps until the thick scent of bear musk hung through the air. His path was unmistakable and as they burst through the clearing they were awarded with the sight of a monolith rambling to shore -- with one last parting glance in Greyjoy's direction, Caiaphas flew after the leviathan.

"Oi!" She howled into the briny air in the hopes to deter the umber creature. She didn't really have a plan, so she kept her distance -- her posture tense lest the giant turn upon them.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
to dixie’s sunny shore - by Jackson - November 09, 2014, 03:42 PM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Greyjoy Orkwood - November 10, 2014, 09:32 AM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Caiaphas - November 10, 2014, 09:59 AM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Jackson - November 11, 2014, 09:24 PM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Greyjoy Orkwood - November 12, 2014, 04:38 PM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Caiaphas - November 12, 2014, 05:07 PM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Jackson - November 22, 2014, 12:46 AM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Greyjoy Orkwood - November 22, 2014, 11:10 PM
RE: to dixie’s sunny shore - by Caiaphas - November 23, 2014, 07:56 PM