Ankyra Sound Into Acheron.. and possibly never back, {IC Joining}
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The pitch-furred male was swift to issue a response, which in turn somewhat placated the feral woman. While her posture did not resolve, her eyes fell in the direction of the male's own -- the small supplication of seashells and flowers. The flower would wilt, and she still cared little for it, but this time she expressed her interest in the rest of the harvest by making motion with her muzzle in the direction of the sea shells.

"Take those. Leave the plant." She uttered, rising to turn face back towards the heart of the Sound. "I will introduce you to the men of our camp, and it will be their duty to enlighten you on the culture of our clan. The Sisters are much too busy to dawdle with profligates or subordinates -- we will see to it that Greyjoy tends to you." She left it at that, having never been one for much explanation -- and without looking back she struck down the shore in the direction of the male's camp.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Into Acheron.. and possibly never back, {IC Joining} - by Caiaphas - November 12, 2014, 05:15 PM