LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas scarce had time to coordinate herself before a dark flash of fur was upon her assailant -- out of the corner of her eyes she could see a blur of movement and feral white teeth. The cat, shrieking in outrage, sought to swat Caiaphas sharply across the muzzle -- and before Caiaphas could dodge the blow its claws raked fiercely across her cheeks in welting streaks.

The feline's onslaught was not long before Tethys set upon it -- and with the spitting creature's attention divided Caiaphas skulked back to the bough, her latern-like gaze piercing the shadowed darkness. A sliver of moment betrayed the presence of another crouching cat -- and without stutter Caiaphas clawed herself into the bough, her teeth gnashing as she and the second bobcat met head to head in a series of splitting snarls and whirling teeth.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 12, 2014, 05:21 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM