LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
[ooc] i'm glad you joined!! the more the merrier ! [/ooc

Ensnared in battle, it was a small wonder Caiaphas caught sight of Nishu Inte -- the male who proclaimed himself to be Tethys' knight. While the concept bemused her at best, she scarce had time to think of him -- for the bobcat before her was most pressing with her time. His growl caused the creature to lose composure momentarily, in which Caiaphas seized full advantage of by sinking her teeth into the cat's skull without remorse or qualm. With a growl she backed out of the bough with the cat's head between her teeth, and once free of the tree's hollow she issued a spine-snapping wrench of her neck, crushing the cat's skull inwards right then and there and immediately causing the feline to go limp.

With the cat's corpse still clutched in her jaws, she watched the fray -- a gruesome, bloodspattered spectator. Both Nishu Inte and Tethys were facing their own cats, and Caiaphas, however loyal to the cause, was unwilling to lend aid to them where none was needed.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM