the roads that you take may just crack and break,
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Amidst heaves of effort Caiaphas glanced up to see Nishu Inte, who was arranging the crabs in the most peculiar fashion. "No!" She bellowed curtly between mighty hauls of sand, a dark look of disapproval storming her countenance. "Pierce their armor -- you are losing them!" With another toss of sand she sprung upon the assortment Nishu Inte had gathered, snapping up each free sand crab and swiftly crushing their carapaces between needle-thin teeth.

Once the remainder of them were dispatched she went back to her digging until no more crabs were resurfaced. Sourly she inspected their handiwork -- in hindsight, it had not been Nishu Inte's fault he had not grasped fully her intendment, but Caiaphas was a belittling creature and was highly affronted by his lack of clairvoyance. Scuffing the ruined crustaceans into a heap, she trotted down to the swash line for some kelp in which to preserve them in and carry them back to camp with.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: the roads that you take may just crack and break, - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2014, 07:53 PM