i learned the voices died with me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Meldresi's explanation of the root of her name evinced a look of fascination from the coywolf -- and brazenly, Caiaphas dropped to her narrow haunches with both triangular ears culled forwards in interest. Caiaphas had no knowledge of Daedric -- was it similar to Celtic? Was it the tongue of some heathen cult, an aberration of some long lost culture in which only the survivors knew of? There was a bevy of questions that pressed rampant in her mind, though she sharply reined her tongue.

The painted wolf reversed the topic back to Caiaphas, which she did not outwardly approve of -- and eager to revert back to this Daedric subject, Caiaphas rushed to humor her. "It's Caiaphas - and I suspect it's Greek for something like extremely smart, winsome, or even incredibly attractive." The cheekiness in her tone was unchecked, and she looked at Meldresi once over again, her chin jutted in thoughtfulness. "Say, what is the Daedric? Is it a language of your family?" Little did Caiaphas know that the dark shewolf practiced a religion darker than the very pelt she bore -- and had this been knowledge Caiaphas was aware of, she would have been doubly fascinated by the peculiar witch.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 05, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 08, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 14, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 16, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 17, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 19, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 19, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 06:23 PM