LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
let's get one more round in and wrap up? ty for the thread!!
The coywolf watched her comrades with kiln-glazed eyes, her expression dark as they committed their enemies to death. She said nothing until the two of them had finished -- eyeing with disapproval the exit one bobcat had made into the underbrush.

Like Tethys, Caiaphas had scented the faint undercurrent of their cache, ironically not where they had left it. She dropped the limp corpse from her mouth and dragged it against the bough, propping it unceremoniously into the cold earth. "I will find the rest. You two should bring that and what is left of our cache home." With that, the lanky wraith pivoted neatly and dove into the thicket, uncaring of the briars that raked past her flesh as she hotly pursued the wounded bobcat.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 08:07 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM