blood and rust
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Brusquely the two of them marched in tandem, Caiaphas' snout low to the ground as she scented everything in their passing. Eos' admittance was met only with a faint flicker of exasperation -- though it was not her fault she did not know of it. Truth be told, Caiaphas was surprised (and fairly pleased, though she concealed it well) that the female knew of seaweed at all.

"Red ribbon is a type of kale." She explained as they walked, striking a direct course to the swash-line where the eddying tide swirled on the dark sand. "Named for its' color, naturally. It is smooth with the translucence of Sea Lettuce -- and grows in small, irregular clumps with different sized branches." She would have left it at that, but being a skeptic she sought to show the female before leaving.

It would be somewhat irresponsible of her to reel in a new recruit and leave it without supervision -- so with that, Caiaphas would spend the rest of the evening alongside Eos, overturning rocks to expose various types of sea-fauna and explaining, best to her abilities, the various seaweeds that grew on their coast.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
blood and rust - by Eos - October 30, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - October 30, 2014, 07:08 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - October 30, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - November 04, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - November 09, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - November 11, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - November 17, 2014, 03:55 AM
RE: blood and rust - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: blood and rust - by Eos - November 18, 2014, 10:48 PM