LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@Nishu Inte @Tethys archiving now -- i will award you two 20 EXP for participating in this packtivity! thanks again! we can do another one shortly if you'd like??

As Caiaphas ducked under the lengthy arms of briarbush she was left to reflect on the skirmish they had just endured. Thus far, Tethys and Nishu Inte had provided the most useful to Ankyra -- and Caiaphas knew without doubt that had she been the only one to accost the cats she would have been torn limb from limb.

It was not long before she was upon the wounded bobcat Tethys had almost dispatched -- its injuries made it most easy to dispatch, and thoughtless, Caiaphas committed the bobcat into oblivion. She would then take its corpse and display it as a warning near their borders -- let it serve as both a promise and a threat to all wanderers and thieves alike that this pack delivered unfathomable justice to all who dared intrude.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 19, 2014, 03:58 PM