i learned the voices died with me
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
i hope you don't mind if we wrap this up - it was an awesome thread!
The shrewd coywolf observed the female as she spoke, noting the brief flash of wistfulness that seemed to permeate her dark countenance; but like a fickle whimsy, it was gone in moments. She disclosed that the pack she ruled was not large, and this revelation somewhat soothed Caiaphas. Blackfeather was far enough away that in the winter months, a trek would likely not be feasible -- and given the migration of prey, she could surmise that in the event of famine wolves would be driven inland rather to the sea.

She supposed it wouldn't hurt to share a little with Meldresi, though she was careful not to expose her pack entirely to the stranger. "We grow daily." She admitted, pride ringing her voice. "And we grow strong. Soon the entire coast will know of our claim." While Ankyra was not the largest pack in the Wilds, it came close -- Caiaphas felt the numbers were just enough to support a vital pack life without threat of starvation or lack of resources. "But I must tend to them now. Aeternum vale, Meldresi." With a brief bow of her head she would turn then and abruptly slink into the tunnel, disappearing entirely from view as she made her way back to the Sound.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:45 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 05, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 08, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 14, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 14, 2014, 10:40 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 15, 2014, 08:06 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 16, 2014, 09:29 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 17, 2014, 08:03 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 17, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 19, 2014, 04:19 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Meldresi - November 19, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: i learned the voices died with me - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 06:23 PM