thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@malachi set a little bit aways from the border, but figured i'd plug it in here. feel free to assume you can smell larus on her fur, if you'd like.

It was dusk when Caiaphas first saw the glacier in the distance, lit in luminant lavender and cheery, erubescent cerise. Had Caiaphas been one inclined to appreciate the splendors of the resplendent world she would have been floored by the coruscating brilliance of it all. But as it was, she was not a creature disposed to earthly wonder.

As she drew closer she couldn't help but feeling like there were many pervading yet faint scents familiar to her. She trailed each one with her narrow muzzle planted to the ground -- yet never once did she approach close enough to the borders to appear a threat. The perimeters south of her were heavily marked with swarthy piss and spoke clearly of the pack's residence. With a shrug she swung west, trailing the faded scent of a bygone wolf who had headed off it the direction of Horizon Ridge.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 06:45 PM