brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
For his youth, Larus displayed a commendable amount of control over his feelings. Had it been Caiaphas in his place, tears would have welled hot and wet, thick across her cheek and down her muzzle. He took the news steadily enough, though the single tear that breached the barricade of stalwartness was enough to bring the entire wall down.

Caiaphas, only somewhat guilty for being the source of these raw emotions, sought to soothe him by bringing a paw protectively around him. But before she could do so he was upright, inspecting her carefully for wounds. She lowered her head briefly so that from his height he could see the rash of raw fur exposed by Junior's teeth -- and it was likely evidence enough, despite Danica not actually being the culprit of the wound. "It is okay." She offered belatedly, her voice full of conviction. "You are with us now, and you will always have a home here." And she meant that, certainly in more ways than one.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: brother sister too, do what you must do -- don't trust people you meet - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 10:16 PM