Ankyra Sound put the alchemist to flight
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
HI

Dawnbreak called Caiaphas from the lethargy of her den, and with cumbersome, sleep-ridden steps she surfaced into the keenly lit world. Rheumy-eyed, she progressed slowly, often issuing prolific yawns at intervals. The cold nipped her and urged her to press on swiftly -- before she knew it she was well past the span of sea and in the cimmerian palm of the sequioa forest.

She supposed she should spend the rest of morning inspecting the borders, and as the pack's only Warden, it certainly seemed a good idea. She had every intention of upholding this duty until she came across the distinctly fresh tread of a male she recognized as one affiliated with the Plateau. She recalled easily their last encounter -- it had been more whimsical and pleasant than most -- as it seemed, she had no problem actively seeking him. She nosed about the wide boughs and fallen pinestraw for him, yet it seemed he had no intention of being revealed -- with an exasperated sigh she threw back her head and called quite plainly for the russet-fringed man to expose himself.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
put the alchemist to flight - by Lasher - November 24, 2014, 07:33 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Caiaphas - November 24, 2014, 07:47 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Lasher - November 24, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Caiaphas - November 25, 2014, 04:48 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Lasher - November 29, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 09:34 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Lasher - December 04, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Caiaphas - December 04, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: put the alchemist to flight - by Lasher - December 09, 2014, 08:01 PM