thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Caiaphas was not yet willing to reveal her alignment -- it was a precarious position to be in, and once the Glacier wolves got wind of her involvement with Larus, relations would be most soured indeed. She bore this knowledge with nary a flicker of doubt in her countenance, and smoothly she answered him -- her lie concealed better than the savage glitter of her teeth.

"No, I am not a loner. I belong to Stavanger Bay." So precisely did she issue her guile she scarce batted an eyelash -- and nothing about her posture or expression betrayed the untruth in her words. She smelled of the Bay, in some ways -- of brine and sand and sea. "The pack you lead -- is it not the Glacier?" She queried lightly, quick to steer the course of conversation away from her lie. She recalled how Danica had said the Glacier owed the Nereides a favor -- someday, to Danica's chagrin, Caiaphas would call upon the debt to be repaid.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 09:40 PM