every breath he takes eternity [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
snicker i love kevlyn

Impatient, the waif waited -- her sharp little eyes fastened coldly on the spherical shadow that marked the tunnel's deposit. She could hear the approach of another -- and as the sound echoed and grew louder it was easy to ascertain the origin of them. Kevlyn.

His deference was met only with a flick of a tail -- yet however brusque, Caiaphas knew the youth held a place dear to her in the Sound. He showed promise -- and as Spyridon's fledgeling, Caiaphas knew the male would aspire to more than a drudge upon his adolescence. "Kevlyn." She rejoined, though there was none of the customary scorn for males held in her voice.

It occurred to her this may be his first ritual -- and with a deviant flicker to her eyes she leaned back, releasing the fox from the pressure of her paw. If none came soon, she would call him over -- and the two would perform the ritual in solidarity.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 01, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - December 04, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Tethys - December 04, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 07, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - December 07, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 26, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - January 28, 2015, 03:39 PM