every breath he takes eternity [QUEST]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Much like Kevlyn, Caiaphas felt a rush of fury that her summons went grossly ignored -- though unlike him, her displeasure showed sharp and pinched on her narrow countenance. Her gaze flitted accusingly to the mouth of the entrance -- and when no further supplicants came, she issued a lengthy sigh of exasperation.

Tethys, being the only other female there, was motioned gravely by Caiaphas to stand watch over the broken frame of the fox. Caiaphas slid closely around the perimeter of the dark pool, coming to a stop just before Kevlyn. Μητέρα Σελήνη , μια προσφορά για την άφθονη γενναιοδωρία που μας δείξατε She spoke gravely, humbly -- her eyes lowered to the dark pool in which the crisp outline of the moon was barely visible. With a dip of her head she brought forth dried boughs of kelp, shaking them ceremoniously about them, scattering the small heaps in crinkled ruins about them.

And then she looked to Tethys pointedly -- to dispatch the animal -- and together the two would spill the blood about the red kelp and flowstone until the ritual was done and their Mother sufficiently appeased.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 29, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 01, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - December 04, 2014, 08:43 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Tethys - December 04, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 07, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - December 07, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - December 26, 2014, 12:29 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - January 04, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Kevlyn - January 25, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: every breath he takes eternity [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - January 28, 2015, 03:39 PM