shaking the wings of their terrible youths
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The reedy marsh before Caiaphas was dark, and rife with black puddles of depths unfathomable. Virulent green moss sprung forth from flat wells of water and the entire swamp, however healthy, reeked of decay.

She could traverse the span of wetland if she kept close to the slippery rocks that poked from the marsh -- underfoot the muck was treacherous and she wondered if any of the seemingly sleepy waters were in fact bogs unnavigable. She was just about to gingerly hop from her first stone when a low voice ominous and somewhat defensive sounded from behind her.

Caught quite in the open (yet having no intention of trespassing) Caiaphas turned to peer awkwardly at the male who hailed her -- her expression bland at best. "Am I?" She queried airily, as if some vapid animal incapable of possessing any semblance of common sense.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 12, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 13, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 19, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 26, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 28, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - January 03, 2015, 07:09 AM