always seemed to hit me like a lightning from above
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
@kevlyn surprise thread for you whenever you have time

As of late, Caiaphas had been lonely in her grotto. Having grown accustomed to the pups' presence, it was a stark realization that she was alone once the two of them evolved a sense of independence. Larus had departed the tunnel's reach and Caiaphas often found him under the lengthy boughs of Sequoias. Kevlyn, being younger, was more accessible to Caiaphas -- though insecurely she felt as of late their bond had waned considerably.

Which is why today she sought him -- carrying with her in the most gentle of manners a feather secured in her tentatively closed jaws. It was the brilliant remex feather of a Gryfalcon she had secured in Gryfalcon's keep -- scarcely right before Autumn had confronted her. It was meticulously kept, though regrettably Caiaphas had dinged it during her travels. Spotting Kevlyn lurking not so far off, she trotted gaily towards him, her small chest puffed and haughty head held proudly upright as she loftily bore the small gift to the child.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
always seemed to hit me like a lightning from above - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 10:41 PM