shaking the wings of their terrible youths
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Openly, Caiaphas scrutinized the male before her -- he was much different than the last stranger to intercept her here. He was pale, a most winsome touch to his figure -- and Caiaphas did not miss the faint smile that briefly placed its bid for existence before fluttering off into a more serious expression. She did not return the warm gesture -- as usual, her narrow muzzle remained untouched by any sort of warmth in character. Her eyes, a sharp yellow, frigid in their embrace.

She did not play coy -- this male deserved much better than that. "I just come to the swamp." She explained, her voice low as she swept a paw towards the sweeping expanse of sullied marshland. "Is that all claimed by Blackfeather?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 12, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 13, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 19, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 26, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 28, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - January 03, 2015, 07:09 AM