so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul [pup baptism]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
im terrible at baptisms/rituals ok.. i figure this round we can howl and then next round we can get to BABY-DIPPIN and then i'll wrap up sound good?!!

The notion of the boys' baptism excited Caiaphas -- though a quick glance to the recent arrivals showed that the participating party was much less cheerful. Caiaphas' gaze fell first to Larus -- who looked almost doleful -- yet she had little time to press him before Kevlyn arrived. He was suitably excited, though inwardly Caiaphas imagined he would be significantly less thrilled once the wash of cold seawater engulfed him.

Spyridon arrived shortly thereafter -- with his presence Caiaphas felt assured the ritual would not be an entire disaster. Swallowing any sort of uncertainty (and there was a lot of it) she felt for leading her first baptism, Caiaphas began the baptism with a low, fluting howl -- signaling for the others to join her in her entreat to the Goddesses. Her voice, poignant and sharp as the wind, was lifted up the cliffs and into the hollow expanse of interminable sea.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.