thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
soooo sorry for my long wait time.. it was awesome to thread with you - malachi is really cool! wanna thread sometime again?

The man was adamant -- Caiaphas could begrudge him that much. And yet her stance remained unyielding. Despite the fact Larus was not hers to give, she felt quite fond of the youth -- and the idea of another pack (the very pack that lost him) consuming their custody of him incited maternal outrage in the pale waif.

"I will ask the Alphas, and seek you out in a week's time." She said suddenly, slyly. A lie. She felt no remorse for its utterance. At the very least, it would likely soften his persistence. Without another word she then made her leave -- and if the male allowed her, she would trail back to the direction of Stavanger Bay and walk along low-tide so that her scent was no longer detectable.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn - by Caiaphas - November 21, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: thank the gandy dancers for a path well worn - by Caiaphas - December 26, 2014, 11:08 PM