shaking the wings of their terrible youths
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The white male's reply made it woefully obvious he had never considered venturing into the marsh's heartland -- and while Caiaphas concealed this revelation, she could not help but snigger inwardly at his lack of presumed bravery in this regard. He was likely simply a wolf of intelligence and self-preservation, but these attributes were not cognizant to the wispy female.

"Really?" She chimed with interest, turning her narrow face to the pale wolf. "There's a first time for everything, right chump?" Her voice was perky -- and with a sly glint to her eyes she suddenly lunged forwards in the hopes to shove the man aside with her shoulders. If successful she would bob and bounce from tussock to tussock, her steps assured as she lept from moss-covered rock to rock without care.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 05:59 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 12, 2014, 07:32 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 12, 2014, 07:42 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 13, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 17, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 19, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - December 26, 2014, 11:20 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - December 28, 2014, 07:19 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Caiaphas - January 02, 2015, 04:52 PM
RE: shaking the wings of their terrible youths - by Kove - January 03, 2015, 07:09 AM