so hold nice and close the ones who get to your soul [pup baptism]
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
sounds good! let's baby dip!!! i'll powerplay larus as getting dunked - @larus if you have any issues about this PM me!!

Soft and sweet were their entwined howls -- tentative and full of prowess, a mesmerizing choir replete with haunting clarity. Once the last of their howls faded into the sharp wind, Caiaphas dropped her muzzle -- and with a flat stare, rounded upon Larus.

She dearly wished he would not take it offensively -- but knowing the whelp, he would likely have some sort of reservation about being rudely embraced by the icy water. With a deft move she grabbed him by the scruff and carried him out sea not unlike a pagan would carry its virgin -- without ceremony he was tossed into the sea. Caiaphas would even have held him underwater as a prank, were it not for the fact her own snout would have to be held under as well.

Securing his scruff, she pressed him against the rushing waves as was their custom -- once the last wave had engulfed them both, they strode ashore two wretched and damp poltroons who looked as if the very sea had regurgitated them from its briny depths.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.