we'd feed well the land, and worry the sheep
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Slinking towards the glittering pools with intensity to her step, Caiaphas' jaws slavered with anticipation. A flick of a long triangular ear was given as she caught out of her peripherals the form of Nakai. She had seen little of the wolf since his rather sudden indoctrination, but this to her was a good sign -- she surmised he had been keeping his head low to avoid confrontation.

With a splash she bounded into the pool with artful poise, her thin snout piercing the water with the sharp ambition of a knife. The crystalline water shattered under her like glass and with coruscating blades rose about her in a shimmering fountain of water-lash. The sound of her impact was sharp and the water rebounded under her, carrying the unsettled shrimp into the air like a raining buffet. For now she was happy to torture her quarry -- and her ambivalent pose suggested that Nakai was welcome to join her in her terrorizing quest.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
we'd feed well the land, and worry the sheep - by Caiaphas - January 06, 2015, 08:45 PM
RE: we'd feed well the land, and worry the sheep - by Caiaphas - January 09, 2015, 03:19 PM