Ankyra Sound with the kisses unclean as the words that you say - j
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
EDIT: concluding with an ending as siren has gone inactive!

Her glance fell on her slate-colored companion, who had intercepted the female first. Caiaphas was not without her misgivings for strangers -- and despite the seemingly amicable (and respectful) aura this new wolf emanated, she could not shake a sense of speculation regarding the prospective joiner's longevity.

As of late, there had been many wolves to crawl to her doorstep and pledge their fealty, only to wither away like dried kelp upon a brutal wind. Caiaphas cared little for this -- and she would try her best prevent her pack's resources from being dwindled by these fairweather beings. She looked Siren up and down quite abrasively, her gaze raking without care across the alabaster wolf's features. But before she could query her, the pale wolf had faded.. Caiaphas watched as she left without a comment, her expression stern -- the sea tempered many, and withered others; the sea had spoken.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: with the kisses unclean as the words that you say - j - by Caiaphas - February 04, 2015, 11:34 PM