Ravensblood Forest rare is this love, keep it covered
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
Had Charon been an adult, his approach would have elicited aggression -- but he was young, and Caiaphas' attention was fully upon him as he came closer. He seemed the loquacious type, but what most struck her about his outward aspect were the spots that populated his short muzzle. They reminded her of that other wolf -- the one that had announced a proclivity for eating juveniles. He had been peculiar, but amusing. She smiled openly and wondered if this one would have made the wolf's jaws slaver with hunger.

Charon's questions went unanswered as Caiaphas furtively looked about her, inspecting the vicinity for any adults that may have followed him. Despite the smile that had bloomed on her countenance moments before, her expression was neither warm nor welcoming. Wickedly she pulled close and skirted about the youth like a snake, her round yellow eyes fastened on his unique appearance. "Yes I am, little one. Newly appointed." She stole a glance about her again, testing the air for any would-be pupsitter. "Is it custom at the Bay for pups to wander unattended?" A beguiling shade of concern washed her features, but Caiaphas was neither concerned nor uneasy by Charon's lack of supervising.

This was, after all, the second babe in the woods the Bay had been so generous to provide her.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 10, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 11, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:02 AM