Ravensblood Forest rare is this love, keep it covered
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
This one was sharp -- as he turned to accost Caiaphas with disbelief in his voice she glanced at him sidelong, the smile but a remnant ghost on her stark countenance. "That's because I haven't met Thistle before." She omitted -- a lie -- she had met Thistle Cloud once? Or twice? She only recalled that the agouti was Ragnar's betrothed or something or other.

She sat in the sand simply, a patter of her tail issued as if admitting defeat. "I've only met Ragnar, and not for very long." Caiaphas was careful to remain attentive to her surroundings, lest a true Stavanger native arise. "I'm Blythe." Her second lie.

She studied Charon carefully, noting he was roughly the same age as both Larus and Kevlyn. A rush of panic fluttered in her heart as the startling realization overcame her -- was it possible this was one that Kevlyn had left behind? Charon did not bear any scent that Caiaphas recognized, but she could not possibly elect not to ask.. "I guess you're not alone. Are your siblings or mom about?"
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 10, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 11, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:02 AM