Ravensblood Forest rare is this love, keep it covered
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
The pause Charon and Caiaphas both endured in which Charon selected an appropriate moniker caused Caiaphas to snigger inwardly -- not for his lack of readily dispensable lies, but for the name he had chosen. Kev. She found it most doubtful that a pack had two Kev wolves in their midst, and even more implausible that hawk had spirited the rest away.. but she offered only a fraudulently sympathetic smile.

Charon would not be appropriate for the Nereides, and so, Caiaphas did not pursue her original plan to abduct him. He was too inquisitive, too challenging to be worth dragging back to the Sound. And so, Caiaphas selected a different course.

"I know you're lying,and not because you paused." She lifted a paw and inspected it, the way a fierce soldier would inspect a honed blade. "Because I met a Kevlyn who was stolen from the Bay." She listened carefully for any audible sign of surprise, and slyly her sharp gaze fell upon him. "The Duskfire wolves kidnapped him." She shrugged as if unphased by the news. "They likely killed him, for they are a vicious lot." Her feral gaze flickered to the trees, and she frowned. "You should tell Ragnar if he is not far off. I have to finish looking for someone."

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 10, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 11, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:02 AM