Ravensblood Forest rare is this love, keep it covered
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
thank you for the thread!! fading phas out
The sea-crone listened as the youth prattled, his glib slowly eeking every vestige of endurance Caiaphas had for sprightly children. Her adoration for Kevlyn was indefatigable -- but he was a stark contrast from the industrious Charon.

His inquiry was followed by a darkening of her expression, one of menace and distaste. Her eyes hardened. A growl, cut short but throaty, briefly outpoured into the crisp air. She lowered her head, the parchment-thin skin that composed her gaunt countenance wrinkled with genuine resentment. "I know, because they stole something from me."

She spoke with conviction, but her passion fell short of an explanation, or even an answer to Charon's last inquiry. With a brisk flick of her tail the scrawny wretch turned on her haunches to quit Charon's bright company.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 05, 2015, 03:00 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 10, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2015, 03:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 11, 2015, 05:43 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 11, 2015, 11:07 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 12, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 12, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 13, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Caiaphas - February 13, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: rare is this love, keep it covered - by Charon - February 14, 2015, 07:02 AM