a night so black that the darkness hummed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
AW for DB, but tagging @meldresi

Winter had proved cruel to the tunnels Caiaphas frequented -- the graft of frost and heave had swelled the soil's walls and sharply laced the ground with its jagged presence. Dragging her clutch through the shrunken burrow proved most burdensome -- many times the Siren Queen had been tempted to pitch away her bloodied dowry. She steeled her weak resolve then by recalling to mind the reason for her departure from the sand -- there was logic in why she sought the spiritually-endowed dark she-wolf.

Once the rangy reprobate had dragged forth her narrow frame from the pit's opening and sullied the snow with her transported carcass she paused, her feral eyes upon the cavernous and ominous forest. She then threw back her slender skull and issued a howl towards the inhabitants -- and she waited as the silence closed thunderously about her.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 21, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 24, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 07:26 PM