a night so black that the darkness hummed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
respectfully the thin woman bowed backwards as meldresi came forth to claim caiaphas' supplication. she waited as the female restrained her child, and listened with ears cupped forward in interest as the dark forest-queen spoke.

"duskfire glacier. directly northwest of you. utterly unmistakable as a landmark. you will know it when you see it." caiaphas was certain, for the prominent rise that the duskfire wolves called their hearth was a brilliant chunk of landscape bright with coruscating ice that gleamed like shard-glass for miles.

"the pup is young, grey agouti with a golden face." again, caiaphas was certain meldresi's men would know the child when they saw it. "the pack is in direct competition with mine, and i wish any survivors assimilated or removed. my pack will bring you the rest of this seal shortly as a token of our good faith and gratitude."
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 21, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 24, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 07:26 PM