we do not speak your language, see
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue

She stalked the angular creature with a look of intensity, her expression resolute and unyielding in its grimness. The crow from earlier remained entirely forgotten -- no, this vagrant rag was much more interesting.

Caiaphas slowed down and studied the wastrel closely, her stride diminishing greatly with each step until at length she was at a halt as she witnessed this creature dig. She could venture several guesses to the female's intentions, but like Bayou, Caiaphas' coat was not yet infiltrated with the pack's own -- and curiously, she was not wont to challenge the female directly.

Opting for a more innocuous approach, the black-masked female spoke -- her words pressed with innocence and guile alike. "You new to the pack too?" The question was without mirth or disparagement - and to any observer it would appear that Caiaphas believed this female to be a packmate, freshly indoctrinated into Horizon Ridge's illustrious fold.

this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
we do not speak your language, see - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by RIP Bayou - February 09, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by RIP Bayou - February 09, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 10:01 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by RIP Bayou - February 09, 2014, 10:16 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 10:25 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by RIP Bayou - February 09, 2014, 10:43 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by Caiaphas - February 09, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by RIP Bayou - February 09, 2014, 11:35 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by Caiaphas - February 10, 2014, 09:54 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by RIP Bayou - February 12, 2014, 11:41 PM
RE: we do not speak your language, see - by Caiaphas - September 09, 2014, 07:29 PM