a night so black that the darkness hummed
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
sorry for the wait!

the sylph blinked as meldresi asked two appropriate questions -- how stupid of caiaphas to forget. "larus." she spoke, her voice hoarse as the name rung painfully from her triangular muzzle. it had been a long time since she had uttered his name, and she was cowed by the incantation of memories that flooded her psyche.

"they are small -- we have been watching them, though we have not yet launched a strike. i believe they have under a dozen members - i have met a few." she afforded a bland smile. "i will come back in a week's time with supplication. as always, a pleasure to see you again."

with that the siren canted her muzzle lavishly, casting one last glance at potema before she strode to make her leave.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 02:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 17, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 17, 2015, 11:04 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 21, 2015, 07:20 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 24, 2015, 03:39 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Meldresi - February 24, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - February 26, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: a night so black that the darkness hummed - by Caiaphas - March 06, 2015, 08:24 PM