Stone Circle Write down my poems for the few
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette smiled when her mate joined and gave him a lick over his cheek. She wanted to show the female their bond was strong and she couldn't intervene. Valette was just a bit hormonal with spring's arrival. She actually did think it was very polite of the female to come to them. She looked respectful too. "A few months a go a pack wanted to settle in the jade fern if I am correct. I assume they haven't joined seeing those territories are close together?," she asked. As she liked to be informed about other packs in the area.

At least Valette liked her better than that other leader. "Alliance will grow over time, in my eyes at least," she returned to the female and glanced at her mate. She was learning from him. She tried to be less in the background as she was equal to him as a leader. "However that doesn't mean we are unfriendly. In my eyes there shouldn't be conflict in my eyes as out packs are about a day's travel apart," she spoke, she mainly said this because she was a ranger, and she wanted to give Steady a visual to how far they settled away from them.

Valette looked at Steady. "I do like the idea having only two packs in this territory. We have the southern part and they can have the north of the valley. Maybe of other's try to settle we can chase them out, so both our packs have enough food and natural hunting grounds outside of the territories?," she suggested mostly to him, but also let the female listen in so Valette could see perhaps a bit of her reaction or opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 28, 2017, 02:21 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 29, 2017, 03:26 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - March 29, 2017, 07:14 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - March 30, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - March 30, 2017, 02:48 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 02, 2017, 09:03 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - April 08, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - April 09, 2017, 10:01 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Steady - April 09, 2017, 10:53 PM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by Gwen - May 03, 2017, 09:41 AM
RE: Write down my poems for the few - by RIP Valette - May 05, 2017, 04:52 AM