Stone Circle I'm still looking for my god.
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
Valette wasn't impressed with the small female before her. She raised her brow a bit as the female talked. The female spoke with a lack of disrespect and she continued with that tone. A pack wolf was always ranked higher than a lone wolf. Valette shot a rather disgusted look at the other, a rare thing for the female to do.

"I don't have to take you anywhere. You are talking to the leader of this pack," she spoke coldly. Valette found that she had the right to be protective of her pack and of her lands. She didn't treat every stranger like this but as the female was becoming more disrespectful Valette felt less likely to be nice to her in return.

Valette raised her tail and made herself bigger. "And I think you have said enough. Why don't you make sure to go far away from our borders," she growled lowly. This lone wolf didn't deserve a good family home like Easthollow.
Messages In This Thread
I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 10, 2017, 02:34 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 11, 2017, 07:38 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 11, 2017, 02:31 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 13, 2017, 04:36 AM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by Moxie - November 13, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: I'm still looking for my god. - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2017, 05:42 AM