Fox's Glade butcher of men
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
So perfect! Haha

Valette nodded. A warrior was definitely different from being a scout, though she felt that the trades could be combined, in a way. Only when this warrior would be scouting he couldn't help protect the pack but in times of a war or a fight he would be far more helpful. "I can imagine," she returned. She slowly nodded at his other question. "Actually my bother was thinking of starting a pack but I don't know if he found enough followers yet. I don't expect much trouble, as he is my brother," she pointed out. She had her differences with Xan but they would never attack each other. She was certain of that.

Valette was not too surprised to hear that Blackfeather had gone so far that they had to deal with a war. They had always been too dark for her. Her father was in that pack but she couldn't muster much worry for his well being. "I've never been fond of that pack. Though, thank you for telling me," she spoke with a grateful nod. We will stay alert. "I'm sorry to hear about your pack member. Hopefully, they are alright?," she asked. Valette cleared her throat. Should she offer her help or completely stay out of it. She didn't want to join the fight, and she doubted her father would hurt her or her pack. But perhaps she could offer this Moonspear pack some healers? Perhaps she would need to meet the alpha herself to see if they wanted an alliance.
Messages In This Thread
butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 10, 2017, 12:23 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 10, 2017, 04:57 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 11, 2017, 04:55 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 13, 2017, 07:03 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2017, 04:21 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 15, 2017, 09:35 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 15, 2017, 05:13 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 19, 2017, 08:05 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 19, 2017, 05:45 PM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Valette - December 20, 2017, 08:45 AM
RE: butcher of men - by RIP Wintersbane - December 21, 2017, 05:24 AM