Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The situation luckily diffused somewhat, but she could tell that he was looking in the direction that the unknown wolf had gone off into, that he wanted to follow her. Laurel could tell that she had struck a nerve with her comments, for he announced boldly that nobody owned him. "Well, fuck her, then — she ran away." But not long after he had spoken Xan made to leave. Laurel shoved hard against @Xan's shoulder as he passed, though presumably she wouldn't manage to faze him much in his movements.

Yet whatever the outcome of her shove, Laurel's hackles pricked and she shouted with a voice laced with derision: "Fine, fuck off to her then! See if we care, you dumb-ass idiot!" She didn't care what he would think of her or if he would chase her out. Xan was just like everybody else she had met. He didn't care about her. He didn't love her. He didn't even like her at all. Laurel looked dominant and ready to fight if Xan would turn back, but Indra would know by the way that she pressed her flank against Indra's body as though seeking silent confirmation that her sister was still there. She didn't catch the look on Indra's face, fully focussed on Xan until he was out of sight, though she didn't need to make eye contact with her sister to know that she might feel the same (and knew exactly how Laurel was feeling).

pls let us know on disco or otherwise if Xan won't respond, Kuro, so we know to skip 'em! :)
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Laurel - February 12, 2018, 04:07 AM