Bearclaw Valley oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home?
you're the unbreakable heart
948 Posts
Ooc — Iris
Xan stopped, like Laurel wanted, and spoke about the stupid girl as if she was totally unable to protect herself. Laurel huffed audibly and rolled her eyes as Indra said that she wasn't any more defenceless than the rest of them. Indra'd got hurt, where the fuck was Mr "I'm gonna protect y'all all the time" then? Laurel's blood was boiling and her mood had swiftly gone from wanting to get cosy with Xan to mess with him to wanting to give him a scar to remember by that he shouldn't mess with her.

"Yes, we want you to let her run off, because she fucking ran off for a reason! She doesn't want you, asshole!" But Xan didn't seem to be listening as he said something about talking later and ran off. Laurel gritted her teeth and called after him: "Fine, fuck off forever, see if I care!" which obviously she did but would never admit. Turning to Indra, Laurel narrowed her eyes and said: "See? I told you all men are scum." She still had no idea who the girl was that had seduced Xan away from them, but she thought it was super stupid the way he'd run after someone who obviously didn't want to be near him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: oh holy ghost, how have i wandered so far from my home? - by Laurel - February 15, 2018, 01:57 AM