Stone Circle Timeline: Impossible
Mother Overlord
2,653 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Deerstalker
Tracker
Master Ranger
"Okay, well, maybe you should ask him about Murdock then. Perhaps we are assuming it all wrong," she spoke with a kind smile. She also didn't talk much about Sesi, her timid sister, but that didn't mean she hated her, not at all. Sesi had been gone for most of the time and just didn't know a lot about her. Valette wished she could but it seemed she had vanished once more.

Valette then remembered that Grayday left with that Akuti wolfdog female. The one that had left her pups behind and got Steady all fired up. She believed Grayday had another female now but she was really sure. She had not been interested in his love life really. Especially not after she lost her own mate at the time. She glanced at Easy, so she was the daughter of Akuti, she definitely liked Easy better.

"Part dog, yes. Which is perfectly fine. I believe your mother was a wolfdog, right? Some wolf instinct at least. This female was a full dog. She wouldn't have survived if we took her in. Though, she seemed to have packed her bags ever since Murdock died. So much for loyalty." Valette was not the greatest fan of Poppy. In her eyes, the female wouldn't have survived the winter but that was just her opinion on Poppy. She had tried to be nice later on, and the dog had been useful with some things. But now, after helping her through winter she had vanished. Perhaps it was only the death of Murdock that made her leave but she could at least have said goodbye.

"I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, Easy. That wasn't my intention. I don't think any less of you if you were wondering that. It was more a dislike for this being who was a dog than a general dislike for dogs," She offered. Though she wouldn't accept a dog in her pack again if she was really honest with herself. Valette wasn't sure what set her off to dislike Poppy so much, perhaps it was because she didn't look like she could take care of herself and pull the weight of a pack. While wolfdogs didn't seem to have a problem with that.
Messages In This Thread
Timeline: Impossible - by Easy - March 07, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by Birk - March 10, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by Easy - March 12, 2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by Birk - March 17, 2018, 02:39 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by RIP Valette - March 19, 2018, 02:48 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by Easy - March 19, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by Birk - March 22, 2018, 04:28 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by RIP Valette - March 23, 2018, 07:35 AM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by Easy - March 23, 2018, 10:59 PM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by RIP Valette - March 24, 2018, 09:18 AM
RE: Timeline: Impossible - by Easy - March 24, 2018, 10:51 AM